On February 28, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) adopted its Report & Order to make 300 MHz of C-band spectrum (inclusive of a 20 MHz guard band) available for terrestrial flexible use.
Intelsat, in conjunction with our customers, industry stakeholders, vendors and other space station operators, has spent more than two years planning a successful clearing of this spectrum per the terms of the order.
This website provides more details on Intelsat’s Transition Plan and provides useful information and resources for our customers and affected earth station operators.
To highlight a few key resources:
- Get an update on Intelsat’s Phase I earth station filtering, which completed in September 2021
- See a summary of Intelsat’s Active & Upcoming Transitions (Updated October 8, 2021)
- Find more details for affected earth stations, including updated Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign-up to receive future communications for customers or earth stations
- See Intelsat’s updated Transition Plan (Filed September 30, 2021)
- See Intelsat’s latest Quarterly Status Report (Filed September 30, 2021)