On February 28, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) adopted its Report & Order to make 300 MHz of C-band spectrum (inclusive of a 20 MHz guard band) available for terrestrial flexible use.
Intelsat, in conjunction with our customers, industry stakeholders, vendors and other space station operators, has spent more than two years planning a successful clearing of this spectrum per the terms of the order.
This website provides more details on Intelsat’s Transition Plan and provides useful information and resources for our customers and affected earth station operators.
To highlight a few key resources:
- Sign-up to receive future communications for customers or earth stations
- See Intelsat’s published Transition Plan (Updated October 28, 2020)
- See Intelsat’s latest Quarterly Status Report (Filed December 28, 2020)
- See a summary of Intelsat’s Active & Upcoming Transitions
- Find more details for affected earth stations, including updated Frequently Asked Questions